Welcome, Coordinated Dietetics students!
This page contains all the resources you'll need to be successful in the compliance process as you prepare for the start of your placements...and the additional resources you'll need as you maintain compliance throughout the remainder of your program! See below for helpful links you'll need along the way, useful contacts, a handy quick reference list of deadlines and requirements, and compliance training resources for your program.
- Primary OCPC contact: Karen Nuttycombe (email@example.com) - include your program & grad year in subject line
- Faculty Director: Ellen Shanley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Admin Contact: Jill Skowrenski (email@example.com)
Compliance Training Resources
You can also check out your program's library of relevant compliance training episodes through this handy embedded playlist:
Compliance Requirements & Deadlines
Prior to First Clinical Semester
- MS Students: Spring/Summer; 4+1 Students: Summer/Fall
- Deadline: July 1-15 - wait for announcement with instructions
- Deadline: MS Students - August 1; 4+ 1 Students: November 1
- Deadline: October 1
- Seasonal Influenza Vaccine (4+1 students will submit this for the November 1 deadline in their first year of compliance)
- Renew ADB/Complio subscription and any expiring items as needed
- Fulfill any agency-specific requirements your program notifies you to complete