Welcome, Diagnostic Genetic Sciences students!
This page contains all the resources you'll need to be successful in the compliance process as you prepare for the start of your placements...and the additional resources you'll need as you maintain compliance throughout the remainder of your program! See below for helpful links you'll need along the way, useful contacts, a handy quick reference list of deadlines and requirements, and compliance training resources for your program.
- Primary OCPC contact: Rachel Chassé-Terebo (email@example.com) - include your program & grad year in subject line
- Faculty Director: Denise Anamani (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Admin Contact: Jill Skowrenski (email@example.com)
Compliance Training Resources
You can also check out your program's library of relevant compliance training episodes through this handy embedded playlist:
Compliance Requirements & Deadlines
First Year of Program
- Fall Internships: Late Winter/Spring; Spring Internships: Spring/Summer
- Deadline: July 1-15 (fall internships) / November 1-15 (spring internships) - wait for announcement with instructions
- Deadline: June 15 (fall internships) / November 1 (spring internships)
- Renew ADB/Complio subscription and any expiring items as needed
- Fulfill any agency-specific requirements your program notifies you to complete