Important Announcement: As of February 24, 2023, the bivalent COVID-19 booster is no longer required for compliance in the spring 2023 semester.
Welcome, BSW students!
This page contains all the resources you'll need to be successful in the compliance process as you prepare for the start of your field placement. It also contains additional resources you'll need as you maintain compliance throughout the remainder of your program! See below for helpful links, useful contacts, a handy quick reference list of deadlines and requirements, and compliance training resources for your program.
- Primary OCPC contact: Bambi Mroz (firstname.lastname@example.org) - include your program & grad year in subject line; you can also schedule an appointment via Nexus
- Director of Field Education: Nicole Campbell (email@example.com)
- Field Education Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Compliance Training Resources
You can also check out your program's library of relevant compliance training episodes through this handy embedded playlist:
Compliance Requirements & Deadlines
- Deadline: April 15
- Deadline: May 1-15 (wait for announcement with instructions)
- Deadline: October 1
- Renew ADB/Complio subscription and any expiring items as needed
- Fulfill any agency-specific requirements your program notifies you to complete