Accessing the Color Vision Screening Self-Assessment
If your provider could not complete the required Color Vision Screening during your Physical Exam, please follow the following instructions to complete this required physical exam component using OCPC's self-assessment in HuskyCT. You'll generate a certificate you can then submit to Complio along with your Physical Exam form as completed by your provider.
To access the assessment, follow these steps:
- Log into HuskyCT
- Click on "Organizations" in the left-hand menu
- Click "Organization Catalog" in the top right corner of the page
- Enter "Color Vision Screening for Clinical/Field Students" in the search box
- Click "Go"
- Click on the organization
- Follow the prompts to enroll in the organization and complete the assessment
Once you've completed the assessment, download your certificate of completion and submit along with your Physical Exam form in ADB/Complio. Please let your designated OCPC compliance staff member know when this is complete as they will need to enter a manual approval for your physical exam category.